Thursday, October 23, 2008

Today's Sights

( a view from in between apartments outside my friend's flat)
(Fruit store, I don't know why but for some reason I love these kinds of stands! The way everything is layed out looks so appealing! That lady there is the shopkeeper)

(Propaganda hanging over a place I pass by everyday. Old people like to gather here to chat and play chess. I am not sure but I think the meaning of the propaganda is "One person joining the military, glorifies the whole family")

(Mickey Mouse New Year's decorations left up from last year. The decoration on the left says "Welcoming the good fortune of Spring" while the one on the right says "Greeting Wealth, letting in Treasures.")
I wanted to post these things that I see everyday because I want people to have an idea of the different things that I experience. Also I want people to see what Chinese people around me see everyday!



No comments: