Monday, October 20, 2008

Things at Night

Nighttime Sidewalk scene, notice the width of the sidewalk! So many people need so much space!

Vendors with their stands on the street, still selling things.






I took most of these photos while walking really fast so the vendors wouldn't ask me to pay them money for the photo! Apologies for the blurriness! These pictures are pretty self-explanatory. I took these while my Chinese friends and I were lost. We trying to find the location of a restaurant where my friend's birthday dinner was to be had.

2 comments:

herecomesthesun said...

I love your blog. It is amazing. And it makes me miss China so much.
ENJOY EVERYTHING. Seriously. And whoa boy are you already taking the HSK?! Amazing.

Chinese Redhead said...

hahaha I know who you are!
I am enjoying everything especially the oreos!
Thank you about the blog! I work very hard on it! :D