Thursday, November 20, 2008

Shanghai Pictures! Series 2 上海旅游的照片 第二部分

(my favorite building on the Bund)

(being silly on the subway, Alida, me, and Magdelena from America)

(walk street off the Bund)

(tallest building in China, as of now, on the Bund)

(the Bund)

(night-out in Xintiandi: Lalo from Mexioc, Clara from Italy)

(typical style of building in Xintiandi)

(my American AFS friend Jesus and the model/wedding picture lady)

(lady having her photos taken infront of a wig shop's window display)

(the cookie dough attempt)


(Shanghai friends!: Alida from Switzerland, and Dasha from Russia)

("Little Eat Street" or "Snack Street")





2 comments:

Kurtis & mom said...

I love these street scenes, but how come no day time photos? If you can find a Johnny Moo's they have ice cream like cookie dough. What movie did you see???

Chinese Redhead said...

I think these are all night pictures because that was the only time we could go out with everyone. Because school was happening for them that week, so we had to wait until school was over and then everyone had to get ready etc etc. Ah! I wish I knew that before! I will try to go back to Shanghai in December!