Monday, November 3, 2008

Don't Worry! :D 别担心!

(This sticker atop the crate of milk boxes proclaims "Rest assured milk!" meaning "Relax it doesn't have Melamine in it anymore! When I saw this I burst out laughing because it's so strange!)

The milk isn't poisoned with melamine anymore! Don't worry! Only the eggs are now!

Actually I have heard only certain eggs, from certain farms. My grandma is the one that does the shopping, she is very careful so there should be no problem. And all the poisoned eggs are off the shelves.

According to CCTV English Channel 9 (a.k.a. Chinese propaganda in English for Foreigners) the "perpetrator will be brought to justice." These words come from the mouth of the health inspector.... I was under the impression that most factory inspecting officials are usually paid off.


No comments: