Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bathroom Revealed


This is my bathroom.

The grey thing off to the side of the picture is the washing machine which is really quite modern and it is where I put my big articles of clothing, only. Shirts and shorts etc. The rest of my clothes (underwear and socks) I hand wash in the sink and hang on the hangers above to dry. That little porcelain dip in the ground next to the washing machine is my squat toilet. Which has poor flush power so one must fill a special pitcher with water and dump into the toilet while pressing the silver flush button coming out of the wall. It's lovely. The shower that you see also drains into the toilet and sometimes into the drain...that is uphill from the shower. A small basin is next to the sink and it is specifically used for cleaning rags and washing mops. I store all of my stuff in the cabinet behind the mirror.


No comments: